Baylor Scott & White Health - Brenham, Texas, is seeking an outstanding BC/BE Internal Medicine physician with strong credentials in clinical care to be part of a 43 provider multi-specialty group including two additional Internal Medicine physicians. The Brenham area is serviced by five multi-specialty clinics within Brenham and Hempstead.
No hospital call, all outpatient clinic, and rotated night phone call for after hours.
BSWH Medical Center - Brenham is a 60 Bed acute-care critical access hospital with a Level IV Trauma Center. The medical center is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and offers a wide network of medical and surgical services.
Set among the green rolling hills of Central Texas, Brenham is a place filled with history and unexpected discoveries. The picturesque city lies in the heart of bluebonnet country where you can two-step into the past, enjoy the local wines and get a scoop of your favorite ice cream at Blue Bell Creameries. Explore the streets of historic downtown featuring quaint antique and specialty shops, as well as a variety of Texas-inspired dining, lodging and historic sites. Arts, entertainment, nightlife and more than 40 bed-and-breakfast inns make living in Brenham feel like stepping into a postcard.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Where Applicable- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists
Five of our hospitals made Healthgrades’ America’s 250 Best Hospitals list, indicating they are in the top 5% in the nation for overall clinical excellence.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!